Master Gardener Volunteer Monthly Educational Meeting
Join us Wednesday December 17, 2014 for the Fall 2014 Palm Beach County Master Gardener Volunteer Graduation ‘Potluck Brunch’ 12noon sharp to be held in the Mounts Auditorium, bring a dish to share and meet the new graduates and celebrate Palm Beach County Master Gardeners receiving their University of Florida 10 Year Service Award-Martha Bennett, Sydelle Dombrowsky, Sara Browning, Lois Mahony, Mary Simmons; 15 Year Service Award - Susan Shaffer; 20 Year Service Award - Savina Pagel
Next Month Thursday January 8, 2015 1:30-3PM Mounts Auditorium Monthly Master Gardener Educational Meeting ‘Alternative Tropical Fruits for the Home Landscape’ by Larry Grosser Master Gardener and past president of the Palm Beach Chapter of Rare Fruit Council International Free Plant Raffle following Larry presentation!
Master Gardener Volunteers Needed
Master Gardener Volunteers needed for the Master Gardener Booth at the 2015 South Florida Fair January 16- February 1, 2015, See shift openings below. Call Shalonda now to sign up at 233-1759.
Two MG Volunteers Minimum needed on each shift 3 Volunteers Maximum:
Fall 2014 Master Gardener Training Program begins September 3,, 2014!
Master Gardener Volunteer Program
531 N. Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
- Detection and Recommendations for Mitigation of Laurel Wilt Disease read more ...
- Link to: Online Volunteer Time Management System read more...
- The Neighborhood Gardener
- Growing Citrus, and Other Hosts of Citrus Greening (State of Florida Requirements)
- UF Gardening information can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Wordpress.
- Download the monthly activity sheet
- Need a speaker?