Master Gardener Volunteer Monthly Educational Meeting
Master Gardener Monthly Educational Meeting - Thursday March 5, 2015 1:30-2:30PM
Next Month Master Gardener Monthly Educational Meeting - Thursday April 2, 2015 1:30-2:30PM - Mounts Auditorium. ‘Palm Beach County Water Issues’ Lake Worth Drainage District Representative Rosemary Raymond’ Free Plant Raffle following presentation!
Mounts Botanical Garden ‘Garden Grooming Party’ Saturday March 7, 2015 8:30-11AM Lunch provided…For more information contact the Mounts Botanical Garden 233-1757
Mounts Botanical Garden ‘Garden Grooming Party’ Saturday April 4, 2015 8:30-11AM Lunch provided…For more information contact the Mounts Botanical Garden 233-1757
Spring 2015 Master Gardener Training Program begins February 25, 2015!
Master Gardener Volunteer Program
531 N. Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
- Detection and Recommendations for Mitigation of Laurel Wilt Disease read more ...
- Link to: Online Volunteer Time Management System read more...
- The Neighborhood Gardener
- Growing Citrus, and Other Hosts of Citrus Greening (State of Florida Requirements)
- UF Gardening information can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Wordpress.
- Download the monthly activity sheet
- Need a speaker?